Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sir Steve Jobs & The Apple




This is the letter I sent to http://www.apple.com/stevejobs/ site... It was soo fast I can't imagine Apple without him... Sad...

I never met him nor did I ever heard his voice. I have read articles and loved his quotations, that’s when he’s become my inspiration in life.
I remember when I was down at work, I saw his quote, it says there:

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” - Steve Jobs


(you can hear it on: http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2F9to5mac.com%2F2011%2F10%2F05%2Fsteve-jobs-narrates-the-first-think-different-commercial-heres-to-the-crazy-ones%2F&h=8AQDCDcHr)

That day I was enlightened. I am never a failure after all even being different from all the co-workers. I decided to move to a new company, and for only almost a year I have been given so much opportunities at work, travel, skills, trainings, needs and wants… You know if there is one thing that will push me go beyond limit, those are his words written above... Salute sir, I will miss the Steve Jobs I never thought could be the person I came across with, influencing my life that big of a deal without even meeting in person.

Thank you  and Goodbye.. Rest in Peace Steve Jobs.


Sure I will buy an iPad when I get to HK this Oct 22..

No comments:

Post a Comment