Saturday, November 27, 2021

Unfair

 Life is not fair.

I know, from the moment I realize that those evil relatives even has greater power than the good ones - nothing is fair.

They are blessed with all things good, they might be defeated by nature. Took away some of the precious things their money can buy plus their money cannot buy. But fate is always on their side, force is always on their side. No matter how evil they are they are blessed with abundance. 

Now, come to think of it who in the mighty power blessed these people?

To think that they are evil by nature, who can blessed them with these power?

If you go back in history, well their history, they struggle and fought maybe a little bit. I guess they truly used their brains, their filthy plans that spawn out of their shitty brain. 
The thing is they belittle people, us, others - who dont think alike them.

I might have the opportunity to use them for my advantage but the timing is not right. Because of their personal issue and belief that they can summon all who are against them they can instantly drop you.

Hey just want to let you know, you are fucked up. Not now but in the future. Hope not, praying not.

But the hell do you pray for someone who is so messed up?

From now on, I do not bow on you , your money, your capacity to give (without me asking) - dont know if its generosity or you also have an agenda.. Hmm..

Well, thats it. I hope and pray for myself that all is well.

As for you, good luck to your chosen hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment