Last Day of August 2026

 It is 11:32 pm im here sleeping in between my babies on my left is Eloise on my right is Khaled.

While waiting for Lindsay Clancy’s verdict together with my sisters I contemplate where did the time go.

Been all the same lately, seems repetitive and routinary except the fsct that I most likely no longer work double time with concealing my relationship to a cheeetah it dawned on me— where did the time go?

From time to time I think about work, my kids school, study, what to eat for breakfast lundh and dinner not to mention snacks in between, skin care, local vlogs that doesnt seek to make sense but I just got to watch for pass time. But seems like whatever O do I fall on the same routine. Yes I know nothing last for long but it seems there is no big break- or this is my big break?

I worry about the most nonsensical things which I onow doesnt matter in the couple of months or yrs. I dont know, i must be thinking that ive wasted a lot of time if only I can actually have the money that the client really paid for me in my current company maybe I enjoy life more maybe just maybe we had a little more fun spending my jard earned money. But I rest my case and just thank God. They said no one will help you yes I hussle on my own but O belove there is the roght timw and right people who can elevate you from where you are and ai have not found it- yet. Or will I ever found my own luck? Hmm.

Seems like aneoutinary problem. Which I know, I know I should be content and happy and proud. But you know I get tired sometimes. Knowing two little people I support and no support system for me. I wonder if I chose the right person for me, i couldve had ht e “best decision ever.” But no, the best decision is to live alone for my kids. I dont want to even belong to a person who is not my person, who is not for me or simply doesnt love me no. I dont chase, i dont ask for clear andwer your distance is enough for me to let go. And no even if you come back no one is home you have proven your point to questions ask, goodbye. So I guess the loneliness the grief and frustrations over power the contentment sometimes. I know problems will never runout, but how I wish I have someone who truly undertands and support my emotions and all that I ak not pretend. Im 41 and I think Im alone in this forever. As sad as it may seem, if God can gice me a lot of cash to travel the world with my kids and my family- this alone person, this single mom would be very much happy and glad haha! Am I crazy for saying this? Hehe Oh well i still have my kids- i need to fight this battle all by myself for them- they are my life my source of happiness my driving force and my purpose. Im just blabbing but hey I really hope God is watching, cause I can really use andivine intervention help here.










Xoxo,

Fran

Comments

Popular Posts