Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ponder

Failure is not an option, I don’t like it, but I needed it. In fact, when failure strikes a hundred fold, I believe once you overcome it, the victory ripple comes five times of it. I appreciate the words Happy & Satisfied much better when I first encounter Adversity. It’s always during the moment I am in my lowest that strength, patience & understanding characteristics mature. When there are problems, I pray hard and look for signs, if things will get better sooner. It’s when I wait for the things to happen, that it seems it’s taking too long to just make it happen..!
It’s like a farmer, you plant and toil. You cannot force the plant to bear fruit if it’s not its season. Yet in the right time you'll harvest, you need to be patient. There are conditions in life that requires lead time for contingency plan, and there are some that shouldn’t be put on hold. I found myself creating new perspective when shattered with all the problems. I change. In the end, God provides more than what you asked of. Because, you deserve what you get. Always.
Failure – I don’t like, but is needed in whatever aspects in life to keep me grounded, stronger, wiser, better.
Happy – :)
Satisfied – when I reached the Happy state

Victory – like winning a marathon, with conviction & perspiration =)
Adversities – jumbled worries
Lowest poiNt – I’m at my worst state; I cry a lot in my lowest point; I pray hard that God will take it away
Strength – I get my strength from God.
Patience & Understanding – not overwhelmed with unfortunate events.
Force – (-) pushy, wanting, needing something to happen badly sooner
(+) unseen energy that conspire the universe to give you all you want
Wait – if it’s reasonable it requires you to wait, if there’s no point JUST LEAVE

Deserve – your life your rule your style, in the end you are what you ought’a be.






No comments:

Post a Comment