Friday, October 15, 2010

The day that ends it all

Hi guys,

This is my last day in Accenture as I will be facing new adventures outside.
I want to thank all of you who made me who I am,a better and stronger person. I want to thank all my leads who have been understanding and supportive, as well as my peers who have been helpful in developing my technical skills. All I can say is THANK YOU, this is such a great learning experience, growing with you, facing challenges each day and all the fun times we shared together, I will definitely definitely miss those!

To my special friends, I will miss the starbucks days, but I'm positive that I'll still receive an invite from you guys. :)

Thank you KMAD-KX and Groups Team for making this journey worth while.

Au Revoir! Till next time..
This is Frances Enriquez..Now signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment