Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Not a Saint, I am Survivor and a Fighter

Today I received an invitation...the travel that i have been waiting for... European tour!!! I can feel it's just around the corner! :D
I want to take this opportunity to impart to others that I am living proof that courage to step up is the key to success. It might not come along the time you expect it, but it will come when it's time.
The point is, if you have the courage to let go of things that you know in your heart will never be yours then that's first level of success. You free yourself from norms and barriers that hold you to achieve what you want. When you learn to move on and accept the fact that you are born to be a fighter and never a quitter is the second level of success. You understand that's the nature of living - become a fighter. Things may get rough but it's you who decides the next episode of your life.
You need hope - a guidance. You pray and he will do the rest. Give your best, show that you give importance in your field. Offer and share your talent in what ever form to your peers, family, friends and all whom you encounter. Show what you love to happen - and believe it will... And yes IT WILL! :)

I can't put my mouth shut when I received the invitation. Thank God I'm also with Gary -- it will be like one of our get away luau! And it's in Denmark :)
Thank God we are saved from too much chaos - because it left our soul with so much pain.
but thank God, you made those problems - because we might not feel this way, and we are darn serious EXCITED & extremely HAPPY!!!
I still pray for all those who are trapped in shadow - WE pray that they may find the light with your grace.
Thank you Jesus...WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment