Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Things I Learn During Weekends

1.) Bad arse, kick arse, fuck arse altogether now! There must be something wrong with someone's ass.
2.) Korean and Indian dishes.
3.) Chinese elite circus performers teach kids to stretch until they reach their limit. How elastic!
4.) How to be a couch potato.
5.) How I love Beth Behbers and Kat Dennings 
6.) Being good at being bad speller.
7.) To laugh aloud while watching series alone.
8.) To walk in mall for hours as replacement for workout.
9.) To viber friends and discriminate, rarely we praise simply because it's not fun.
10.) I find myself taking note of schedules in NatGeo for MudCats!
11.) I also take note of Tuna, forgot the title #NatGeo
12.) Wide awake for Anthony Bourdain's The Layover - I SUPER LOVE THIS!!!
13.) I learned that when in Rome, you drink Cappuccino until 11am only, when you drink it past 11 am then you're a tourist! haaa!
14.) Blogging, tumbler, twitter, instagramming all the way! Not to mention ignoring texts from aliens


No comments:

Post a Comment