Saturday, August 31, 2013

Madly

It is fascinating
how things turn out
in the long run.

For the past years
I enjoyed the travel,
adventure and company.
I also learned few things
worth remembering.

That happy moments
may not linger for long.

That pain is a must
to see how far I can go.

That being lonely never
last, but I personally
allow myself to stay
a little more
for there is depth and meaning
in there.

For some reason
I find clarity in this kind of
atmosphere.
The feeling of
"how can anything go
wrong with this?"

So I care less about
the things that
doesnt concern me.

In sadness, well ironically,
I found myself.

I learn about letting go.
An excruciating process
well, I kind of like the craziness.

I thank God
for these opportunities
that for some may not
even pull up their
sleeves and get
dirty in mud.
Well, not literally.

But I get to enjoy the
ride. For the fruitful years
together. Celebrating
life in its grand.
And for letting go
of even the most
precious things
I had.

I know there  must
be some good
reason to all these.

I always pray to God, that somehow one day He will reveal to me the one. Whom I can say
Thank you this must be the ultimate reason of letting go. The man who will vow before You, that I am the only one that he could ever ask for in this lifetime. Who is faithful and understanding of me even at my worse. We will forever stand by each other, through thick and thin. That everything is spontaneous and effortless, and we will be truthful with each other. We will laugh like hayenas and dance in moonlight. And we will be madly inlove for the rest of ourlives...

xoxo
Fran



No comments:

Post a Comment