Monday, March 26, 2018

March 26, 2018

Lets be nostalgic on my 33rd birthday...

I woke up late today, as usual. My daily routine of having breakfast on a supposedly afternoon tea turned out a little bit extra knowing I have task to do after my 4 o'clock meeting - and that is grocery shopping for later's simple and laid back celebration.

I had a dream, my mom rented a house who looked very similar to our home. Anyway I was laying down apparently saw an eye graffiti on the wall. Its as if looking at me and suddenly it seems as if it's staring. Those wide open eye made me stood and found my mom in another dim lit room "Ma?" I called her. She seemed just standing there staring at me, I only see her silhouette no facial expresssion then suddenly she jumped out of the shadow saying "Tignan mo Dy, may ginto oh?". I grabbed it and find a light to see whats in the pouch. There are two rosaries, and about 3 gold necklaces. Then some unknown faces got inside the house, "Sino po kayo?" I asked they said "kakasuhan namin kayo, nsa bahay kayo namin." I was bothered because I know we rented the place, so I called my mom she was talking to the supposedly land lord maybe confronting why we rented a private owned house. So I ran inside the CR, put back the jewelries in pouch in an attempt to put it back in their cabinet, who ever can see my fingerprints atleast I returned it all. Then I peep to the hole in CR's door, saw a child looking directly at what Im doing when I open the door she was lying together with a grandmother. I hopped across them quickly went to the cabinet and throw the pouch. Feels like a thief really...
I saw my mom, she looked at me as if saying have you put it back? I just nodded as confirmation.

Then I woke up, it's 2PM. In reality now..
I wash my face, apply some toner, snail Gel and eye bag droplet. Then I laid down for a couple of minutes watched youtube documentaries, then got up again.

aroung 3:30 PM I cooked my afternoon breakfast, bacon , three pieces mini hashbrowns while waiting for my arabica (bon vivant) coffee to brew. When finally set, I had to beat egg to complete my meal. Then comes 3:58PM, finally the status meeting update with my SME team.

Well. I think I need to update this later with photos and all. I need to get my SGD chnaged to Peso, then go grab some bread and pasta for laters! I need to be back before 7:30 for Six Sigma meeting! 
Tata! Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment