Thursday, March 29, 2018

Singapore March 8, 2018 Part 1

Here is a quick summary of Singapore escapades with mah dudes. Ofcourse first of, it's Chiqui's wedding!

NAIA Terminal 3, PAL Flight 501 ready for take off!

I remember when checking in, the luggage counter lady approached me and said in a very discreet way " kindly cover your shirt, it's showing". I'm like, oh my boobs? She cant look at me directly , when Pam approached she asked " Ano yun dude?" I told her " yung dede ko daw lumalabas" . Pam said "nakita nya pa yon? diko nga nakita e". Funny!!

Airplane meal. That's pepsi and beef salpicao :) I later asked for a cup of coffee to finish off the bread.

Sunset view from my window.

I took advantage and snap a picture of Frankie for Monster High photo share. Pam was freaked out haha! I think she's okay with Blythe but not this one haha

This is EPIC (..fail nyahahha) Favorite selfie with my best bud :)

Muni-muni

Touch down Changi Airport. Thank Lord for safe flight.

Terminal 1, thats Pam in creamy white cardigan :)

NO shame CR selfie :) I just want to flaunt my Peko Chan white tee and Rilakkuma eco bag. Tita has to do what she gotta do.

My Melody in Changi Airport Terminal 1

Changi Airport interiors.

Vending Machine @ChangiAiport

Lost , No wifi and cant whatsapp Chiqui. But we have plans hihihi.
BIG BIG plan.

My Dinner.
Chicken wraps, fries, juice and chocolcate pie at McDonalds Changi Airport.
We anticipated staying a little bit longer in the airport :)
I dont think we ever took a photo of us having the time of our lives humiliating each other in Starbucks Coffee Changi Airport. We are busy laughing our guts out.You'll know why in next photos.

Cute Hello Kitty Cafe inside airport.

Yes the room is in 13th floor.
So we just arrived in Park Hotel Alexandria, SG. Across IKEA, rad huh.

Our room :)
So this is where the magic begins. All the fun part happened in the airport is just the tip of the iceberg. Yes we are had a surprise bachelorette party :)

Frame we took from Manila, that needs a lot of bubble wrap to keep from shattering.
Kisses from me and Pam, yes we put on our lippies haha!
And the photos we took on our travels.
Here goes the most awaited part..

Can you see the titi? haha thats made in Changi SB. Yes WE draw it. nahaha
So Pam brought these beautiful dresses from Manila, one for each of us. SWEET!
3 cupcakes from SB too, all dark choco Pam's favorite lol!
She bought nuts and chips. She even made those sash for us! :D

I just made the banderitas in Manila. Took pinterest as inspiration.

Bebe girl's shook y'all! 

Whats funny though is she kept pressing why on earth are we late. Damn girl! She monitored our flight haha cant contain myself any longer keeping it cool  until we reach our room. I want to laugh so bad, prepping up for "SURPRISE!!" .That's 13th floor for a reason haha! Luckily she froze when she saw it haha! Both titas of manila are very much happy - abswelto na!

So pretty much this wraps up our first day, we had so much fun. even for a little while, we catch up on almost everything our bunganga cant stop firing. We missed each other so so much much.

#ChiquiBachelorette03082018

Love lots,
Frances













No comments:

Post a Comment