Tuesday, February 8, 2022

What Life is Like with Two Under Two

 First and foremost my two babies are aslepp, yes ikn the afternoon. I got them tied down at 2:10 PM in the afternoon. Well the father had just kept Chesca circling around outside the corridor for minuts while I do the little one (breast feeding).. The lo is fidgety so I had him tied down in a blanket.


So after a 45 mins breask Im back again, i know you didnt notice ha!

With 2 under 2 you almost want to do everything you used to do like write, do the laundry, watch netflix, youtube, fold clothes etc but you just cant. The situation wont just allow you. So I end up fed up mostof the time. I am fed up. Without helper, only my partner it's nuts!


Now Im trying to finish the laundy, drink cofee, write, play music background to atleast find my own piece of sanity. I just dont want to loose my cool it benefits my babies in the long run.

I cant be burntout, but Im always burn out. Im tired but I have no choice but to push forward. Do the things like make the babies sleep, make them not cry, make them milk, order diapers, buy milk, think of food for my 1 yr and 8 month old baby. All of these contributes to anxiety, my anxiety, I suppose mom anxiety. MOM is the hardest job. it is! 

I need to make sure that I attend to all their needs while meeting my needs for my well being as well to support them and eventually effectively take care of them and the family as a whole. It isa tough 24x7 job, so I understand why some young mom just give up cause I dont know maybe they simply cant. Im an adult and most of the time I find myself quitting - if there is such a thing as quitting mom. Dont get me wrong I love my babies but moma needs to recuperate too!

I want to be a good mom, dont know if im doing it right but I pray to God I am. Just making sure they are well attended to the vaccines, the food, the milk, the naps, sleeping at night on time, the right toys for their age, the right movie to play for their age, the cuddles and million times I love yous and hugs and kisses.


Oh moma, You are truly a Rockstar!

Now back to work!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment