Thursday, March 3, 2022

Peace today

I am sitting here in my desk just finished my dinner from yesterdays Italiani's left over . Dim light, low toned news about Russia and Ukraine playing at the background, wet hair and towel just hanging around my shoulder. Babies in the room, yaya cradling the youngest, husbands out and Im here trying to find my own little quiet peace.

While I was eating my dinner, I cant help but stare at fridge, those pictures of Jose and I having the best times of our lives traveling. Boracay, Macau, Hongkong, to name the few. Singapore when I attended my friends wedding and when i last travelled abroad with my sister (hopefully we'd chance again). While I brushed my teeth i stared outside the window, dim light outside the corridor finally I'm not in a hurry. I bathed my babies and fed them milk already just getting ready to doze off.

Now I need to go and try to make the eldest sleep so I can use my cp - she's always holding it. 

Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment