Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Last Order - Acn Edition

 

Last order to accenture rewards before the tata! It feels surreal having coming back for more than 10 yrs after and then here I am again saying goodbye.

Collecting memories again, but this time it feels like I am just passing by to say Hi to old colleagues, and also to new colleagues – and then now this Im saying good bye again.

It’s been a good ride and I thank Accenture for giving me yet again another opportunity though it is far from my practice I wholly accept it atleast I had a great time enjoying less work and more time with my babies. And ofcourse a lot of time resting after childbirth. I know this is not the end and last, I will keep coming back for retirement. But for now I bid farewell to seek for better future with my babies and hubby. Thank you once again mothership see you on the flip side! Mwah!




No comments:

Post a Comment