Sunday, November 7, 2010

C'mon Nov15

Today is November 6 2010.. The last minute I rembered, it was only November 5,which was ofcourse our monthsary that I failed yet again to remember. It was just a usual Friday night as a devoted developer. Yes, I spent the entire evening fixing a bug, not to mention all other special request by peers that always keep me on the cliff. So anyway, as I kept on working, I just cannot hide the smile that lies beneath those tired face muscles, eventhough my eyes is burning and my allergies are attacking, which are by the way so fucking itchy, I have this thought at the back of my mind, ahh can’t wait for December 1, or atleast November 16! Oh I love this life! Mwah mwah!
This is really like leaving a war, a real casualty of war. And I know I WON! And I’m going back to a greener Pasteur, all because I deserve what I get always.. And I’m so grateful that God is always there to show me the right way. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment