Monday, November 29, 2010

Starbucks 2011 Planner

Just yesterday, I spent the whole day with ma and my youngest sister at SM Marikina. They had the Sunday mass early on at the mall, while I failed yet again to come. I just went there during mall opening cause I needed Mr. Quickie to fix my shoes haha. Sorry God, I was late :(
I should have also fix my hair too, cause I feel like tired of curly hair. When we were there, just before my attempt to get inside, I asked mama, should I continue this? Then she suggested to ask the stylist first if my hair is ready for a straightening and then I decide from there. Then I realized, if I take care of my curly hair, it could be better, I also considered my hair did last 3 months only. And so I did not went inside the salon.After they had breakfast at Chowking, I treated them at Starbucks. I have this sticker booklet to avail planner and only 8 spots were left to go! I make mama pose, and she loved it haha! mama took toffee nut latte(hot) combined with Tuna pandesal and Maics & I just had Mocha Frap(Grande). Yummy :)
I promised Maics(little sister) that I'll buy her new rubber shoes, but I ended up splitting payment with mama haha! This is the photo of her new rubber shoes which I think is lovely. I told her that I am going to sign her up next 5k marathon to give it a try.Maics really loved this. We had several choices and finally the prettiest pink was pegged. I blab about Nike & Adidas which are popular & a little expensive than her new Fila baby, but she denounce it haha.

We waited until 5pm for my shoes, my feet ached badly and finally we went home with a blast! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment