Friday, January 20, 2012

Old Songs

- This Old House by Rosemary Clooney
- Unforgettable by Dinah Washington
- Let Me Love you Tonight by Dean Martin
- Allegheny Moon by Patti Page
- It's DeLovely by Sarah Vaughan
- Sweet Bird of Youth by Nat King Cole
- Summertime Lies by The Four Preps
- The impossible Dream by Robert Goulet
- Non Dimenticar by Jerry Vale
- The Birds & the Bees by Dave King
- Everybody Loves Somebody by Dean Martin
- I had the Craziest Dream by Della Reese
- Moments to Remember by The Four Lads




Yesterday we went with papa at NAIA. We bid goodbye, we'll see him again next Christmas hopefully. I already missed him right after he went on board :( I suddenly realized it's not enough. I should have gave him more, but I believe he's happy he's been saying that over and over. He's proud of us. I'm very thankful. Little did he knew how very proud we are of him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment