Thursday, June 14, 2012

Farewell

Back issue of OK!

I was wondering if this could be a sign from HIM. Today I tender my resignation.
It's official. I will take on new challenge to the next chapter of my life as an adult, and hopefully as a mature person.

I just want to quote Jen Aniston saying:
"I think getting older, just get you more comfortable in your body, and in your skin, and who you are. And you feel you have more of a "fuck it" attitude. You know you are so careful and controlled in your 20's and you're just more aware of your every move. And I think now there is more of a freedom and a comfort."
"I love the feeling of having butterflies in my stomach. Love is the greatest challenge for all of us. You can't control love. You can't even choose it. I think love chooses you."

Au revoir work! Thank you!
So HELP ME GOD.

For now I need to talk to GOD. For real :)

No comments:

Post a Comment