Monday, December 10, 2012

I Think I Found My Own Grey

Why you?
Cos you are like no body.
Mature, quiet, chill.
Your eyes
Your lips
Your hands
they were perfect.
When you mention my name
I felt like princess.
I feel secure when I am with you
Like you cover up
when I was supposed to be hit by a ball.
You're tall as great wall
Cant believe those big hands and shoulders
Atlast they can carry me haaa! Like I am dreaming.
Like you open the door when I walk in
Like when you run to keep up
when I was about to go.
You give a lot,
I did not asked.
I love your stories, I can relate.
They simply make sense.


Sometimes I wonder why you ask a lot.
About my world
I am not able to share.
What is with me that made you want to think about?
I am like rosary according to you, I asked why.
You said because all I am is a mystery.
I like it.

I guess I put the boulder on you,
Not sure if I make it hard on you.
But I can see your face light up
like you light up my world.
Seems like we are enjoying each others company.
Being friends is perfectly cool.
But have faith you know.
If we are meant for each other
we will be, in time.

Thank you
For making me smile.
You are simply
nobody's guy.
And I love it.

I think I found my own Grey.

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment