Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Things Happen for Reason


Now 
I kind of understand
How they work
Sort of.

Problems keep on coming
without prior notice
and I am not ready to take all of them

But giving it a thought
before those problems came
Some decision has to be made
I said yes to it.
I agreed to take all that comes with it.
So I permitted them, technically.

Just to justify my problems
before declaring "God why me? 
Why all these?" (but I asked it anyway)
I realized, it was me who took the opportunity 
to be challenged 
to take another chance
to strike the hot rod once again.

Problems are opportunity. 

I am not ready to take these
But I have faith.
I dont know where I am heading
But I have faith
I know in my heart
I will get there.
JIT

So I laugh, God you are giving me all these now.
When the wheels change its course
It's payback time.

Now I understand that
Pain first before Gain.

Moving forward
I will savor this pain
For today
and the coming days.
Remember each of them.
I know for sure
Time will come
Things will change
And I envision myself
Overcoming fear
loneliness and worry.

The greatest gift is to learn
how to embrace life with its ugly truth.
Accepting pain and adversities,
that they are all part of this fiasco.
And missing those is like living in a play safe world
were the truth is
it wont work like that. 

Problems color life.
And having a way to solve it makes living worth while.
Life is grand to those who choose
the greater risk, I believe.

So why take away pain, 
when there is redemption after?
So why take away sorrow, 
when there is happiness after?
So why take away disappointments, 
when there is second chance?
So why take away loneliness, 
when there is someone after the loooong wait?

These spice up my life
my world
so I wont hesitate
 to welcome these problems
Hello!
Because it is not yet the end
and I am still executing God's will
not yet done! 
God is still writing my autobiography.
And it wont go wrong.
Or things go wrong technically
But God has plans.
And it is good!
I have faith
and I trust HIM
with all my heart.

xoxo
Fran






No comments:

Post a Comment