Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Hi loves,


I have so much on my plate but still manage to blog, finally! While everybody is still sound asleep it's 5AM and im trying to make my own coffee, I would like to review baby bottles, the ones that I experienced using with my babies.

By the way I have two under two, yup it is crazy but fulfilling and thats another story. What I am here for are the baby bottle brands as well as the age group they are best used for.

In the beginning, wait ill just fix my coffee. LOL



by the way this is my coffee moccana hazelnut flavor (normally I go for Folger, but this one is new my husband bought it) then I add bearbrand milk my fave and muscovado.

Going back, in the beginning my Eloise used Pigeon right away. I bough like 4 pcs of 4 oz. But colic became a challenge so I took my friends advice (Gel) to avoid colic to try Dr Browns. So my husband bought 9oz. I did not saw the result right away, we still opt for pigeon and then restime (Khaled's pedia advised us not to use it, it has tama daw in brain). But Eloise's colic is extreme so we resorted to constant assisted burping and acete de mansanila. I also tried the como tomo, the pink one but to no avail it's not stuck in the cabinet. It shapes like my boobs (cause I also breast feed - but not enough) but it did not last since the body which is silicon often catches hair, dirt so thats the cons.




So this is the actually photo of when I used to express my bm for Eloise. While I drink my malunggay coffee lol.

The wide neck pigeon is the one I use until now for Eloise, until I realize as per her papa, that milk is causing her teeth to decay. And front teeth already has started showing brown discoloration. I wonder if its caused by teats. And so just about awhile ago I ordered Dr Brown's bottle with sippy teats.

Here is sample vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdgh83zoqrs


I bought the blue one, wide neck 9 oz.

So for Khaled, this one is tricky he is premat one week early so given his nec complications (which was mild by the way) I considered buying Dr browns wideneck for normal flow not premat. At first his papa bought Chicco boy gift set for him, knowing he really is not familiar with the best brand for his babies as usual it didnt worked, my son didnt like the teats - even Eloise. So we used the Pigeon the yellow one but again it produces so much bubbles - so I ordered Dr Browns wideneck 4 oz.


above was Jan 19.. today is Jan 25 thats how busy I am as a mom. I will try to update this part when I have chance btw its Tue 7:14 PM.. A very very very tiring day :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment