Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Privacy Filter

This morning I had my privacy filter. It's cool because I get to access sites without being noticed aha! I get bored when there are no issues, especially when server is down so I google, I FB, I check emails and right at this moment I blog. Actually I have a pending issue, but I care less coz we cannot relate, I cannot connect, I don't know what he is talking about. I give myself 5 mins to look into it, to internalize and see if I'm in the mood to learn what he do not know that I suppose to know which I prefer not know at all. But any way, this is yet another good day, coz it's freaking Christmas. It's freaky cold with the air gushing down the spine ofcourse with the presence of aircon, it's also chilly outside especially when it strikes 6pm. Times up! Gotta face the problem;)

No comments:

Post a Comment