Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Random thoughts on my tropical Christmas Day


Today is Christmas Day, well almost… I saw my name on some of the gifts below the Christmas tree. I’m so excited to open them but have to wait until 12 midnight. Awhile ago I took pictures of Christmas stuffs in the house to get a glimpse of small things, as remembrance of 2010. Even the smallest neglected thing I photographed because I believe they made the entire house looked like it’s Christmas. I got the picture of the gifts and greeting cards that has little note on it. Picture of food and family and dog. Well the gifts, some are big some are small, I wonder which one I’ll make us of. Somehow I put it this way, It’s not how much the gift cost but how much it means to the person you’re giving it. It just so happen that what I like is expensive. I don’t expect though because I hate getting disappointed specially during Holidays haha. The only thing I hate right at this moment is my runny nose and teary eyes it’s killing me. I like the sneezing part though I get high.. I wish I live somewhere cold. It ain’t snowing outside not ever, it’s kind of hot right now, but I guess this is what tropical Chirstmas is.. temperature rising.

Last day, because it’s too crazy to wait for a taxi or an FX, Dabs and I hopped into jeepney, pushing our butts in.. The traffic it’s crazy plodding, nakakainip sobra. Again it’s crazy hot, and the boom box is amazingly nerve wrecking. As we go along, one of the passengers said keep the change besides it’s Christmas. Even it’s noisy I smiled. I hope it’s always Christmas, everybody’s being good. :)

Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment