Friday, July 8, 2011

Gimme a break! It's Friday 4God's Sake :D

It's friday noon in Manila. I am sitting in my desk facing my laptop, feeling a little cold due to bad weather and aircondition. It's the same usual Friday in the office, want to work fast and finish as early as you can to get an early weekend. Can't wait for the activities for tonight and the days after that...

What did I just finished was my vsp time recording. As usual, registering time and activities for the entire week. Earlier before that, I went to town hall meeting, we had expat from Denmark who talked about Vestas Security. What stick to my mind was there are about 200 laptops left in Copenhagen airport every month. 
We laughed about such stupid thing, but it happens. I guess Torben (the presenter) was right too much of alcohol can get into your nerves. That Danish man is an attempted comedian, unlike those of I know in Denmark. Most of them are classic - many says Denmark is boring. My opinion is no. More of that, I also had a VDD application meeting with CROSE and the rest of manila team. By the way CROSE is an initial we use in Vestas that made our username short. Anyway - I just don't get the topic, I prefer to listen to monitoring knowledge transfer than speaking terms.

It's 5:15 and I'm ready to go home by 5:30... Time's too slow... ugh..waa.waa.waa.!
You see if I open my HPSD, which I closed 5 mins ago, would take me like 15 mins to load so when I open it, it's almost time to go home! So here I am formulating words, factual events of my day's work.

Anyhow, if you ever had a time to see this blog - please follow me on twitter hehe it's @franenriquez
naa.naa.naa.

You know the effect of Fridays? This is exactly how it feels - tardiness at work..
I want to start a new blog, because I'm wasting my time creating a seemingly diary.

Happy Weekend! :) smile smile!!



No comments:

Post a Comment