Saturday, December 24, 2011

Eight Hours Before Christmas

Before it's officially CHRISTmas, I would like to recall the things I'm thankful for because of Jesus:
First I am thankful for my Family, for their unconditional love and all other great things that were unselfishly shared.
Thanks for the hardships. For giving me a chance to lead to realize how difficult it was,had I not taste how sweet to achieve victory.
For the challenges, calamities that drove our family closer and stronger.
For friends who lighted up those gloomy days.
For my imperfections, had I not know I'm special and unique.
For my dog, who may never had listen or speak but always made me feel accompanied.
For my work, that made me realize there's more to come.
For mornings, that there are second chances.
For evenings, to be at peace with myself.
For love, hope, dreams, music and you.
Thank you for making me feel happy and sad at times...
May your wishes come true Jesus ;)
I love You!

Looking forward tonight...

Lotsa Love,
Frances




No comments:

Post a Comment