Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sunrise


Let's do the countdown., it's the fifth of July, two more weeks and I'm outta here.
I chose August 2 as effective date of resignation to get the the full package of Fitness First, according to a colleague when ending membership facilities' still available until end of month upon cutoff. So I get to use FF until end of August.
Plus, there were heresy roving around the office that we will have retroactive increase in salary by end of July..
So meaning, I get the chance to receive it too, whatevs it is. Anyway, that's mainly the reason.. Above all, I am so excited to work with new environment, meet new people, learn new stuffs and explore more being independent and free.
I just have this feeling that I need to plan for my future, and I pray I am heading on the right track (baby I was born this way, ugh).

I have the list here what to miss and what not:

What to miss:
Laptop
Cellphone
Colleagues (selective)

What not:
all else

Kidding aside, I am really grateful of the things I have learned and experience here in Vestas. I love them all. If it wouldn't be them, then I would've been someplace else right? But I was destined here, to experience it all, to start and and end things. Sad endings, but what I look forward to is new beginnings.
It's like sunrise, i love sunrise... Do you? hahaha (talking to self again,ugh)
I cannot proceed without kidding, you know it's hard for me to get serious on stuffs cos there's nothing really the matter. And adding a little humor from time to time always gets me through the day. It's my special dose of "be-alive-today" thing. Whatevs it just works for me!

My start date is August.. secret, I'll just reveal on next bloggin'..
My coffee is getting cold, and naninigas na ang croissant, so I will have to leave you.. Until next chikas.
mwahmwah tsuptsup!

Let's celebrate!
xoxo
Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment