Sunday, July 1, 2012

What a Singular Do on a Weekend

"I" is singular.
I am single and wandering early in the morning at Eastwood City.

Eventhough sleepy, I urge myself to the gym (Fitness First Eastwood). Did some stretching, running, planking and some leg works. After that, food. Hungry as hippo, while on steam bath, I was already thinking what to eat, would it be tuna tartare or Pho Nam noodles? After battling thoughts I was finally enlighten and ate at Pho Hoa. After lunch, I had my eyes on dessert, then I thought of bazaar inside Eastwood Mall, where they sell variety of goodies.
There are French macaroons, home made cupcakes, velvet cake, suman, taho, oatmeal cookies, brownies and others. But since I still have the beef stocked in my throat, I decided to go to Power Books for a while, delay dessert and figure out if this time I have my luck on Shades of Grey I. Ofcourse I don't, book's still not on the deck. Shit. And then I google on fiction books section, saw open paperback of Aleph and read it. But with my condition, standing ovation plus my duffle bag loitering on the ground as huge as hell, I was not able to finish it. But anyway I have no plans of finishing it as the story become dense as I drew closer in the middle and my eyes were getting heavy, preparing for a nap.

Anyway, my singular trip wasn't over yet nah-ah! I went to Berrr..err. I forgot the store's name! They sell organizers like kikay kit, empty containers etc. But i didn't bought a thing. While inside I just received a text from a friend asking for yoga schedule this week, and cancelling boxing due to aunt flaw... I just stood inside the store and kitikitext. Taste buds kicks in, time to buy my dessert! I ended up with Mary Grace, unfortunately all time fave Choco Truffle was sold out as early as 3pm. I just bought a slice of Velvet Cake and suman for mama. Then I took a cab and swoosh off.

Nobody's home so I dabble on my cake, open my laptop, play some music then doze off. After two hours, here I am writing about what a weekend means to an I, a singular, independent, free and sexy vixen. Chosera no?! AHAHA.

Let's live.
xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment