Saturday, July 21, 2012

Awestruck to Christian Grey

When you're excited on a book have you ever tried skipping on pages, or reading fast where you blabber on words to get to the bottom of the story?
If yes, we're on the same boat!
Not all books are worthy of hovering technique except ofcourse Fifty Shades of Grey.
This is fiction romance for Adult, similar to Sleeping Beauty (classic genre). My only dilemma is for every scene my thoughts shift to different faces of Grey. I wanted to be consistent  on imagining single character with American-African descent, slim physique, broad shoulders and damp black hair features. HELP!


So much for that, let's take a peek of what's inside, let the paperback speak for itself. I chose some lines per chapter where I twitterpated.


Chapter 1: mild

Chapter 2: mild

Chapter 8: extreme!

...now you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment