Friday, May 25, 2012

POPULAR WOOHOO!

I had a great day today, it freaks me BUT it's OH SO FREAKY AWESOME!!!
Here is why...


In the morning I checked my blog, someone just twitted it... THAT SOMEONE I refer to Andy Lau Tak Wah.
I saw his wax in Madame Tussaud's HongKong!!! Woot! And here he is twitting my BLOG! Look!

Then at night while checking my twitter, I replied to Nikki Gil (what da heck, just gave it a try coz her ret is totally lovely, more like replica of my golden ret CHIMI)
To my SURPRISE, SHE REPLIED!!! Look! Oh My GOD!

I'm done at work, they just COMPLETE my day.. HUGE! 
THANK YOU, just ROCK my "Ordinary Thursday" -- now it's "Awesomeness Thursday"
HOW COOL is dat! 
#kickass


2 comments:

  1. hahaha nice! even Andy Lau tweeted your blog? coolness!!! si boylet nasabihan dati na kamukha nya daw si Andy Lau...

    ...and ako naman, may nagsabi sa akin na kamukha ko daw si Nikki Gil! bwahahaha..how cool is that? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! What a coincidence eh?!! OMG! I believe in signs, surprises and HAPPY ENDINGS!!! Sila pa talaga no?!!!!

    ReplyDelete