Monday, January 28, 2013

Jean Valjean's Les Miserables


I came to watch Les Miserables with family today.
Papa told me this is a movie worth watching.
Honestly I thought he would sleep, even him said it could be boring,
but turned out both of us were surprised.
He finished it, congratulations papa!
He said it was biblical, came from book of Solomon and Psalm.

I cried 3 times, first when the mother (Anne Hathaway) sung I dreamed a Dream.
Second when the girl (who had been secretly inlove with Cosette's lover) sung about someone
she admires, she love and long for but she knew it was her only, she is just talking to herself and pretends she is alright - that he could never be hers.
And last when Jean Valjean bid farewell to Cosette.
Everything is Godly.
Poetic.
Miserable.
Redeeming...
The moments linger, even after the film...
That's something...

"God gave me strength, to journey on..."
-Jean Valjean, Les Miserables

No comments:

Post a Comment