Saturday, January 12, 2013

Goodnight and Insomnia on Instagram

It was last year I learned about instagram. A soso Polaroid, hipstamatic or lomogram photo heaven sent editor. IT IS SO COOL that makes pictures look like it came from 40's! Some effects like amaro actually turns your complexion to snow white! But ofcourse the clarity still depends on the lighting and whether you use the 8 megapix at the back of iPhone or the VGA (is it VGA?). Some effects like early bird, gives classic scene, one of my faves! 

Back then I was so adamant to persuade my sister @fayeenriquez (her insta account) to create her own instagram account. Not until she noticed the fabulous effect on her pictures was she hooked! From then on she goes gaga over insta and even use Lumix first to aim for fine shots before transferring pictures on iPad.

Infact, all posts were given the highest level of attention to details. For all we care about the details?! But boy for sister it's big deal! I was like, you're worse than me! I can post whatever they should take that, live with it. She can't even stand my pictures it is like halo-halo kalamay (mixed) according to her. 

The picture above is from instagram. She posted hers yesterday after our escapade. Then mine I just posted it like one plus hour ago. I was flabbergasted to see that we both lie down and took picture HAHA! She looked pretty reminds of some Korea Novela star "Stairways to Heaven". And I prefer (HAHA) to look like Jenny, you guess! HAAA! I already have the picture on my head with someone name Jenny. Clue from Full House, eek! I love her face so pretty.

Should you like to visit 
her insta page
http://instagram.com/fayeenriquez
my insta page
http://instagram.com/franenriquez
You are most welcome. 
Spread the love. Smile! For all we know we could die tomorrow! 
Carry ON!

xoxo
Fran :*

No comments:

Post a Comment