Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chance Like This

My only wish is ---> FAST FORWARD 2015 Just kidding.. Who knows where the road will lead us. But atleast we've got something to look forward to. And I'm just glad that things turned out well, unexpectedly.

You see, I wasnt really planning for this, the great big move, but as time flee I just watched myself carried away by events. These are the days that I believe God has started His plans for me. 
I could not see the difference, my life now and how it went two years ago. But it seems like something is revealing day by day. And now I wonder, how was it possible that everything happens for a reason?

That what happened in the pass took me to this place. That right at this moment where I wasnt really thinking of years ago, will change my life. Could this be a surprise, His gift of transformation?

You know things will favor you (and I pray it will for the next years) when it is meant to be. No matter how much effort you put into it or you dont have much effort at all, if it is meant to be it will come upon you - In the right time.

At this moment Im still waiting for the great big plan. But I can smell it already!!! I'm really really positive about this.

I just want to thank you Lord for never leaving me especially in my darkest hour. And Im blessed you make me feel loved :) THANK YOU FROM INFINITY AND BEYOND! :)

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment