Wednesday, May 1, 2013

She Wolf


I once saw this photo of a child hanging on a museum's wall and then I noticed there were other picture frames hanging beside. It appeared to be sequentially arranged by day. A photo each day of the same person. The frames hanging on wall appeared to be swirling up the ceiling. And when I got on the last floor on top of the building, I saw the final picture an old woman wrinkled and weathered. She had her eyes closed to what seemed like she was sleeping or were already demised.


These photos of me will remain as long as the site wont mess up. I would like my children to see where they got their genes, ugly or not this is your momma. You gotta love this even if your aunt make fun of it. HAHA Girls will always have to have nice selfie photos whenever there is time. I am so adamant of sharing my activities (even the boring ones) to imaginary followers. And the best viewer will ofcourse be YOU my baby.

Well this is me at the age of 28. It's 6:04 in the morning, it's labor day May 1 so no work all play day. Your aunt and I were planning to have some milk tea later at eastwood, probably in Serenitea cause we missed it big time ( atleast to them, I just had my Wintermelon MT along rada makati a day ago). 

I call this SHE-WOLF a control freak QUEEN like cersei of Game of Thrones, if you try to google it you'll know why I love this series. Aside from that I can see fierce, brave, strong, passionate, driven, and uhmm haha something like that.. I maybe bad ass, or moody or bitch sometimes but I never lose myself. Who I am and what I believe will always remain the same no matter what circumstances I have been through.
So technically I am not entirely like cersei cause she's a psychopath. 

Anyway, I just want to say I love you sweethearts. xoxo momma

No comments:

Post a Comment