Wednesday, March 24, 2021

I'm Back

 Today as I sit next to my baby and husband , who are by the way sound asleep, while I sip my fave matcha espresso (grabfood from Starbucks) I contemplate all the good things that poured in my life just recently.

Well, I'm back. Back in Accenture! It's my second week already of doing technically nothing just CBTs.

I cant complain, all the horse shit I've been through my past work paid of. Not too early to tell, because honestly I still dont know the weight of work when roll-in next week. To be honest, I was floating for like almost 2 months. I resigned February 15 and was about to start in Accenture in March 1 but it moved until March 15 because of requirements ofcourse my previous manager, the ever notorious one, kept holding on not wanting to release my documents how pathetic! Having said that, I needed reinforcements from my beloved atty. Inshort sinampahan ko sya ng kaso. I have a long list of violations from that witch, and I can send her to jail if pushed. My God how many months of bullying and retarded leadership I kept mum because she's kissing ass to the head of FX! Who will they side, ofcourse the pathetic loser! I've been there so many employees have challenged, questioned her already none won. So pathetic if I speak up, the only way is to fake it until such time I get a new job and move on. Imagine I was tryikng to move on peacefully and she kept on harassing me!! After the legal battles I received no call from the two mongoloids haha kidding. Anyway this is why I dont want to remember them because all the memories kept coming back and even if I tried to make the blog sounds laid back it always boils down to rant. SHE IS MY WORSE NIGHTMARE!

Going back to "the mood" I just wanted to look back and thank God for the blessings I, my family have received. Eventhough we are in pandemic times, I beleive that God will not make us sick of COVID and other malalang sakit, I just can feel it. He is our rock, our salvation, our love. I can attest of his mercies, because how long have I waited to move out of FX? almost one year already but I havent got any offer. I was pregnant then, when I attend interviews in the morning around BGC area. I was accepting her call outside the building after interviews, I know nang huhuli ang gaga but anyway the hell do I care. And it's always about timing. In God's time.

Lord thank you, for this new work. I cannot thank you enough, nakapagpahinga ulit ako Feb and March naman haha last time buong March. Sould search March and baby time naman this 2021. All makes sense in God's time. I dont know, but amidst the horror of Covid there's peace in my heart that God is with us all the time, that He shields us from Covid. I pray Lord, that this human mistake will end na. I really hope that my baby will see the world thru my eyes, yung nakaka gala sa labas na wlang kinakatakutan na virus. Love you Lord, thank you always and forever.


xo,

Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment