Thursday, March 25, 2021

My Cup of Coffee for Tonight

In light of all the issues of the world, I got my family.

Just want to flex my little fambam , here's the photo of them right at this very moment


After our "dad-and-mom" time, Eloise fussed and I just need to cradle her. I love it when I open the curtains at night with a beautiful night view. Everything looks quiet and calm, all the lights from the streets and buildings remind me of "HOPE". That there is a hope for a beautiful tomorrow... We may never be the same as before, going out for coffee or simply window shopping without worries of catching Covid, but atleast in times like these God gave me you my little princess. And ofcourse your papa. I may not be as sweet to him as before my baby was born, my love grows deep and I appreciate him more than ever. 

This is my cup of coffee for tonight. Hot Matcha Espresso fusion. Ordered this via grab two consecutive days already ha! 


There is so much in life to be thankful for. So much things that continuously come unexpectedly on a positive way. All these surprises are gift from heavenly Father, I know it deep down.

As I look back, not far from 2021 - year 2019 up to now. A lot has changed, I got evicted from HP my beloved company whom I worked for 5 years but gifted me ample cash to start fresh, I got my condo almost the same time have it interior designed, then my honey flew home just in time for our trip to HK , Macau and Boracay, then we got engaged, then got pregnant, had new work (before hon went home from abroad), had to carry my baby for 9 months and amidst covid my husband and I managed to carry on during my delivery(May 2020) - I gave birth to this beautiful angel of ours who look exactly like her papa, then I resigned and got new work again OMG!!! That was fast good Lord.

On the side, I also treasure our family outing at Batangas, and all the holidays Christmas and Newyears spent with family (either mama's house, our home or Faye's house), also I have to move out from Brentwood bittersweet cause it's a safe place, a space that I created my own bubble to splurge with my hobby. Well I couldnt discover it if it wasnt for time in HP and staying in Brentwood all by myself. I found me. All the Pizza fridays with my family, oh how I miss the days!!!! CRY CRY CRY.

Lord, let this pandemic end. I pray to you with all my heart, if these people have to learn from their mistakes please spare us Lord and I pray that they have already realized what they need to understand.

I myself realized a lot of things, though Im used tobeing alone working at home - this made me realized that there is another side of me that needs award LOL and that is something new to me. I know pretty well how it goes cause I grew up with my mama , but now being a MOM makes sense. All makes sense and it's like Im a different person now with entirely different things to do and suddenly different perspective in life. It's challenging and rewarding at the same time. I love it. It's nice to be mom at 34 :)


Lord THANK YOU!!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

XO,

Fran <3



No comments:

Post a Comment