Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cure to Boredom

Procrastination.
Twas not an easy shot. wasnt sure if its nice too. 
Maybe not. 
I just love the shapes and colors as backdrop.
I sat on the edge my bed.
And before bathing, I procrastinate a little,
so I took a shot. With little lighting from 
my ceiling lamp and a reversed camera lens, this 
is the outcome. Very granular,a bit sharp for 
eyes though, dont yah think?

Upside-Down
iPhone messed with it. Too much tilt though
can resort to this reversed photo.
I wore my favorite white sando.
Pambahay mode.

Twisted
Best part is procrastinating before
going to bathroom.
I hate taking a bath when tired. 
but seems like this instagram is the cure to 
boredom.
Those hair, messy as usual.
ughughugh.
I need a hair treatment, L'Oreal cant handle it
anymore. Salon tomorrow, I guess..


xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment