Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What Awesomeness I did Today to a Friend.

Did something good today.
I learned that a friend hasn't received flowers for God sake, so since today is her birthday I decided to become a gene.
I sneak off the office, after lunch, brought some pink flowers and a cupcake with candle. No candles in National Bookstore, so I went to Red Ribbon and bought something to get the candle.

To make long story short, I surprise her. And to my surprise she said "sabi ko na nga ba bi ka e".. LOL to that told her "DUH, mas malandi ako sayo."

I just thought maybe I can make her happy today since she had been into a lot, lost bro and father and a sisters whereabouts. She just lived with her mom and some cousins.

What made me realize is that I have sisters, Faye and Mai, I have mama, I have papa kulet.
And we still live together. And we're happy although there are some problems, but we stick together in tough times. They are always there when I need them. I appreciate my family more when I hear stories like that.
It made me think that this new found friend deserves it. It's like an award for appreciation. Its just mushy and hard to explain.Whether she gets it or not, she is the epitome of a true strong woman. 

KUDOS girl.

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment