Sunday, September 23, 2012

Like Ruby

The moment I lived alone has changed me. Things became more subtle, like easy breezy kind of connotation. And yet I get closer to who I was meant to be.
There are things I learned, which I was not suppose to know if I am still in a relationship.
I learned to accept. People are just the way they are, sure they will find time if they love you. And if not, then no pressure, let go.
I begin to take the moment one at a time. Just have fun when you can.
I learned to take of myself. We can never be the same, nobody's alike, so I learned to appreciate myself. Appreciate individuality.
I appreciate the people around me. My family, I spend more time with them and as a matter of fact it was kind of better than what I left sometime ago. It doesn't have to be just the two of us, me, him. There are people out there and we need to reach out.
My friends, the reason for laughter - all the way. Like my sisters. They are all gaga. These will be missed if I were still blinded by love. I don't know what the formula is but I think things will work out just fine next time around. It would be good. :)

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment