Monday, September 3, 2012

Timeline and Numberline

Been single been taken been single again.
Been busy, been taken been busy again.
Been lucky, been blessed, been complete again.
Been cute, been pretty,  but gorgeous now. Much better haha! Kidding.

It's like timeline or number line. On the left are negative numbers on the right are positive numbers. For timeline, those on bottom are past those on top are new. Somethings got to teach us some lesson, dont you think?

Isnt it that negative numbers are negation of positive? Like numbers exist but this foreign symbol attach to it means they are defect? But if for instance graph deviates towards positive number it could imply positive or negative effect depending on factor to which it is based? Like for positive increase of salary, market value, bonds, stocks, shares. In number line when it is negative it is tantamount to say to go back and when it is positive to move forward like writing, riding a bike, a plane or running. But do you agree that it is better to be negative that zero? Well, sure it is.

As we move forward, dont you think that we begin to negative numbers. Moving to the right makes us go thru zero and eventually positive number? When we meet zero in number line, that is the point where you have nothing like zero, but not null. You see, after you have gone to chaos you go back to zero. With nothing, but yourself. Then when you push thru, you begin to lean on positive things.

Would you prefer negative, zero or positive?
Would it be nice to go thru all? It is much better to go thru all, I think. For me, I want to experience even the most excruciating pain and then over come it. It's like going thru hell and still keep the faith to come out alive. Come out polished like Diamond. You see learning something difficult takes a lot of guts, faith, courage belief and trust in oneself.

Like in love. It is normal to get hurt, but in time I know I will meet him, someone better and someone truly destined for me. That's positive! :) Keep the faith, for when you dream positive and begin to believe it, soon it will happen! Atleast for me it never fails (crossfingers!) Thank you Lord for making me whole again, I am soooo Happy I found me again in your embrace. And I think I soo found him, but not clear yet... Make it clear Lord omg..

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment