Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today's Repertoire

It's my first day at Golds Gym! Woot! (hey sisters your conversation is overheard!!! Blogger working here!lol)

The Routine:

I really thought it would be easy to dance ZUMBA since it had been constantly attended during my Fitness First days. However it was not.. My golly the beat was fast you can just imagine how my feet crisscrossed to the tune of salsa, meringue, zumba and burlesque, not sure what type of dance was it just that the music is burlesque and definitely sultry. Again the rule is mirror the instructor and give in to the music. No choice, my last resort is just go with it. Before the class ended, there were familiar steps associated with two music that was played. I was relieved but not too long, in minutes the steps were different again.

Aside from that, it was my friend really that I wanted to meet there. Good thing my schedule is not yet clouded so more activities can still butt in. Need to catch up with good friends, colleagues, family, activities and self.

All boils down to self worth, self improvement and self empowerment. Zumba can give a boost!

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment