Sunday, October 7, 2012

How to Rekindle what was Lost


Many times I almost give up. It felt like the world has turned its back on me. I don't see hope to anything.
So I cry and just pray.
I did not asked God why it happened  because I don't want to know the reason. It is plain lonely, sad and miserable. Take it like a bleeding wound that is much easier to stand than a bleeding soul where I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't even think of anything right. 

But as the time goes by, it occurred to me that how I got to NOW was because of those times.
If it didn't happen it could be that I might lost the ability to exaggerate expressing how beautiful things are.
To thank God that I could have lost it if I have not fought enough and not see the end of it.
See sometimes, even if you don't want to know the reason, simply because you are not ready to take HIS answers, it will surface and you will be enlightened. Like a story in a book, it is much thrilling to know the reason behind where characters come. Like my life has its own story, and it is not yet the end.
I might have difficulties but it is just part of story with ups and downs. Emotions change ofcourse, but my values remain the same. My belief and aspirations remain the same.
So whatever happens, what is in me is more than the obstacles I encounter.
Even if it blows me straight on the face, it might caught me off guard but I will get up and try even harder.

I realize people get wiser as they age. Atleast some make it.
Those that had happened to me in the past has contributed a great amount of learning and overcoming.
Lessons that kept me going up to now. Sometimes I overlook fear, because I have seen it before and it no longer appeals me.It is like I have had enough of it, so I get tired of facing them all and just select the ones that will turn out good. And for loneliness, the only cure I guarantee myself is by helping others to achieve whatever that makes them happy. I remember the old saying of Ma. Theresa, of St. Bridget my alma mater,
"I am woman for others"...As I understand it I am not born for myself or for someone. I was born to reach out to others and build a life worth living. It may sound heavy like I am responsible for everything, but I can always start little by little. It doesn't matter as long as it makes a difference.

Now I know how important it is to understand why I am here. There is always a reason for everything, and I have to take time and wait for the right moment to reveal the meaning of my very existence.
Prayer too is very important. What I cannot take control of, is always taken care of by God.
I always find him pick me up when storm blows me away. And then I gain strong hold.
When I get back on my feet, I am much stronger and wiser than before.
There is so much to thank for, so much to live for and be happy.
A friend told me to seize the day, and those words are powerful.
It is like God speaking to not waste opportunity and make the most of every moment.
Make the life he gave, a meaning, a good story to live by.
Appreciate what you have.
Be with people who truly loves you.
Smile and make others smile.
Give without expecting in return.
Be into places never been before and rekindle who was once lost, YOU.
Explore.
No regrets, no bitterness, just hope and love..

xoxo
Fran

and because of selfishness we will be condemned.
to the worst torture  humankind ever invented for itself - loneliness
-Paulo Coelho, BRIDA

No comments:

Post a Comment