Thursday, October 18, 2012

What Do You Call This?

What.is.this?
the red thing.

...

How long will it last?
Does it come with expiry date?
How do I know it has good quality?
Should I pay for it even if I am not yet sure?
Will it be in good shape even if I wash it using washing machine?
If only I would know it is worth the try.
Even if it doesn't look perfect,
or good as compared to others,
I liked it that way...
I gamble, so I paid.
I bought it..
In time,
this thing will be lost,
for sure.
because I am not a good keeper 
of stuff
like this small.
the red thing.
but
it will remind me how I felt 
that day and asked 
so many questions
but bought it anyway.
I may not end up owning it
for long
but...
I am lucky I had it for days 
I needed it the most.
thank you little red thing.
you add beauty to my hair.
one day, i will miss you.
then for years to come,
maybe,
i will no longer remember you.

xoxo
Fran



No comments:

Post a Comment