Saturday, October 6, 2012

This One is Very Nice - Read On.






Kevin McCallister: I had a nice pair of Rollerblades. I was afraid to wreck them, so I kept them in a box. Do you know what happened? I outgrew them. I never wore them outside. Only in my room a few times. 
Bird Lady: A person's heart and feelings are very different than skates. 
Kevin McCallister: They're kind of the same thing. If you won't use your heart, who cares if it gets broken? If you just keep it to yourself, maybe it'll be like my Rollerblades. When you do decide to try it, it won't be any good. You should take a chance. Got nothing to lose. 
Bird Lady: Little truth in there somewhere. 
Kevin McCallister: I think so. Your heart might still be broken, but it isn't gone. If it was gone, you wouldn't be so nice.
 | Kevin, Home Alone 2:Lost In New York



Nuff said...
xoxo Fran

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment