Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today I Quote Nicole Kidman

As I browse the net, I saw this article. I would like to quote her for saying this, which reminds me that all of us share something in common.



"the whole experience was "all a part of growing up." 
"There were times following [the divorce] when I thought, 'Wow, this is the loneliest, loneliest existence,' " Kidman told the magazine. "But with Tom, it was a fantastic decade. I wish all of the people that have been involved in my life well, because it's very important to me to be in a place of forgiveness and love." 
"I had tried and failed and failed," she said. "Every woman who has been through all those ups and downs knows the depression that comes with it. So the way it just happened with Sunday was like, 'What?' The percentages were so low. It is the miracle in my life."  

xoxo,
Fran 

No comments:

Post a Comment