Friday, October 5, 2012

CRY


Tonight before you fall asleep
I'll run my thumb across your cheek
Cry 'cause i'm here to wipe your eyes
I know I made you feel this way
You gotta breathe, we'll be okay
Cry 'cause i'm here to wipe your eyes



Hey you, come over and let me embrace you
I know that i'm causing you but pain too
Remember if you need to cry
I'm here to wipe your eyes


-------OPINION ZONE---------
When a man says this,
(boy to girl)"I'm here to wipe your eyes .."
I think...
he made you cry, then he ask forgiveness.
Cos he is guilty.
The thing is,
you are not an option,
he chose you.
With this, I also think that...

He would have to climb the highest mountain,
Walk many the miles, 
move boulders 
even jump a cliff 
to prove that you are more than all that. 
A man who truly loves, seek and humble his heart.
No obstacle come across a man 
to conquer what is, to him, 
more than life...

 ofcourse that is "theoretically" speaking, not unless the man is super athletic he knows all that's mentioned.
But the thing is,GIRL..
You are more to LIFE.
Be IT.
What's more to life is hard to get.
To those guys who sweat their asses off to prove their women
they are not that asshole.
That they are qualified as sheep for offering,
or bait in firing squad...
I salute you.
....
...
..
..
.
Someday this will all make sense.
xoxo
Fran 

No comments:

Post a Comment