Thursday, November 1, 2012

Indian Friend

Last Tuesday, I woke up early to accompany Asma on her shopping spree.
It was 930 am when I got to her hotel, Prince Plaza II. Did not noticed the name of that building before so I am not familiar. When I was about to ask security guard in greenbelt it so happen I saw it across the street, so I just move along. Funny cause I used to walk pass that hotel going home.

Anyway, I waited for some minutes in the lounge. Then we went for breakfast in penthouse. Her stub was plus one (good for two), it was nice that they allow non tenants. I had bread, cooked ham with some veggies and mushrooms, coffee and corn flakes.

Then we went down to her room, so that she can prepare. Well I offer to iron her which delayed us. Anyway, right after that we went to the mall. She had bought five dresses cost around 1200 plus. I had 3 pieces for just 600 plus. After that we went to Mr. Rockefeller to grab some lunch.

Apparently her boss called haha! So we went back to hotel, I grab my stuff and headed to office while she's stuck with the boss haha. It was nice though, Indian friend is like my any other friends. Just that I need tissue to wipe my bleeding nose, haha and so is Asma (she admitted too!).

No comments:

Post a Comment