Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WD 1TB is LOVE at First Sight

Today I went to Park Square,  this was made possible by Nixon, who instructed me how to get there.
It was like "You know the annex that connects Glorietta and SM? Go down, first floor of Glorietta, turn right and there it is!" haha.

Anyway, I remembered that place. Did not knew it was Park Square, I was there when I took my photo for visa. I also remembered the Bio Research, actually I saw a lazy retriever there (browse my instagram page!! and please LIKE haha! it'shttp:// instagram.com/franenriquez !!!) a while ago.


My agenda is to get the WD 1TB for tv series!! woot Im soo glad it's holiday this Friday! Aside from paint job I have to finish and dinner dates, I have my external for moviessss yikes! All I want is my external for evening chill mode :)

 I had it for 4,500 bucks much cheaper than other stores inside. Actually the price was originally 4,700 ++ but since I paid in cash, I saved 200++ . So see I took the silver one. I was thinking red, but I kind of easily get bored with that color so I go with silver almost close to white, clean simple and elegant just like me teheee. =P I was looking for black or white but they are all out of stock! Anyway I hope they had color purple, no question ask I'll take it "agad-agad" =P

I was thinking of the ff before I bought this little piece of heaven:
Tudor ( Boleyn & Henry 8)
2 BROKE GIRLS (waaaaa)
New Girl (waaaaa)
Walking Dead (deads deads dead)
Stieg Larson's trilogy 
and mooooooore!

Waa thank you Lord, even though Im a bad girl, youre always good to me.
Please continue, promise one day I'll break my curse heeeeee.
One more thing, you know what I want for Christmas... Let it beeeeeee plssssss 

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment