Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hard to Find Stuff

I want GARMIN FORERUNNER 610! It's no where to be found. So I asked pa and friends across the globe, how much and we will see if it is cheaper than pieces sold here in Philippines. OMG this runner's watch has all the features from footpod for distance, calories count, heart rate, GPS and the likes. I was really interested about it that's why I want to buy, though size is huge considering it has wide screen ( touch screen! plus point!), it looks awfully cute on meee! :P

Late this evening I watched some random television show, then I caught this girl holding a red box while mentioning chocolate. Then she said she used to play it with mom.. I was like, errr.. What? Finally she drew closer to the story and it was a scrabble with goodies! Then I searched it on Google found about HASBRO SCRABBLE - CHOCOLATE EDITION. I want to purchase one. However  feedback was it's hard to find. Ugh. 

Let the search begin!
xoxo
Fran ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment