Sunday, August 26, 2012

You Rock My World


If I am gonna be single for the rest of my life, I dont care!
Im gonna be rich and famous and accomplished!
I will wear stiletto, 4 inch heels and dress that rock.
I will paint my lips pink or red or maybe nude color like beige.
I will buy my own pad.
I will drive my own car.
I will travel the world and explore!
I will wear my favorite lingerie.
I will wear bikinis and two piece.
I will dance in moonlight!
I will sing my heart out.
I will eat with no restrictions.
I will maintain my physique.
Your attention is not my concern. Thank you for applaud! Means you have a good taste haaa!

Should I end up alone? Ofcourse not, I am surrounded by loves, for as long as time is running, bliss is the only name of the game. No more dependent to opposite sex. No more worries, no more exceptions, no more boundaries, no more pretenders. Love is just around, so I believe. It will come when it is right. I only wish that if one comes along, may it be right or wrong, should I learn from you to be the best version of me.


But ofcourse dear, if you only knew... You rock my world. BIG :)

xoxo
Fran


No comments:

Post a Comment