Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Word Sweet was Originally Derived from Sweat

milestone:
went to sm yesterday for year long Globe plan. Effing plan, here is why:
1.) Three weeks ago, I did passed all requirements and was informed that they, Globe personnel, call me for status after a week. So I waited until the second week. No phone call received.
2.) A week ago prior again to initial submission of requirements, I went back to check on it. Apparently the queue's too long. While bored waiting, there was this one guy, or should I say gay, so pissed off. He was like number 20+ in line, and all those came before him was called, apparently they went away.. When it was his turn, he raged disgust to Customer Service Representative. Who would contest? The service is, sorry for the word, sloooow. Are they all nuisance? Like the learning curve turned upward, so now it's called Learning vertical? Darn! When twas my turn, I simply asked, ANYARE? Chos. Wouldn't act reserved for that matter, just questioned them why wouldnt they call or update me? "Can we use the company address for billing address", so she said... OFCOURSE! whatever you want! Why didnt you call me?! Lame reason to stop processing application right? OMG.
3.) Yesterday, I went back. They need a billing address! WHAT???!! It was guard who informed me, so I was kind of pissed cos the personnel incharge was inside, I asked him to call the person, I want to talk to her! So he called her...When she came out of the cave(effin') I told her, I went here just a week ago you guys told me you just need to know my billing address right? So I said you can just send it to my office. And then you can proceed to process the application. What now?!..So then she explained they needed some papers to prove that it is my current address. Any ID with my address on it. So I went home, got PCCI letter, NBI, COE etc. When I got back, the guard yet again submitted it and went inside the cave(effin'!!!), after a minute he showed up. He said The PCCI is okay however it's dated 2011. You know what I said?! HAA! "T@*ng#na nakakairita na ha.." Then he was shocked, I was too but what to do?! So I asked him patiently, can you call that girl again??.. Then again he went inside. When he got back, he said kindly wait ma'am she's coming out...While waiting, I checked the PCCI letter, I was thinking, she asked for the billing address but not specifically the date it was sent. Besides the NBI clearance was encoded last August 3,2012. So I went back to guard, "please advice the girl why it took her so long, besides she did not even reviewed the documents, like NBI". Guard said "hindi naman po ako yung nag evaluate sila po, paki intay na lang po".. He has a point infairness, well I was really consumed by anger, felt my head was like on fire. When she got out, mind you it was a different girl.. She said they cannot accept NBI, and the PCCI letter was dated 2011. I said, what?? She asked for it not being specific about the date, and now it's the next requirement? Nakakaloka kayo! She then said, if you like po we can use your Company address as billing address?" Oh my God, it was in COE letter which was submitted early on!!! They already acquired the request all along... Then I said, please do so without further comment. Then she said no more black iPhone, they only have white ones. So I agreed without further arguing, should I wait if air changes direction their statement might change as well. I decided right then and there to take the white iPhone 4S. They might notice my new company and it is IT Consulting, they require CC if you are in that kind of industry. When I applied for plan (before I resigned) I declared Vestas as manufacturing firm so I need no CC as term of payment. I dont have CC, I cut my HSBC!! And it's really hard to apply for one, even if your salary is spiking high! For all they care...

So going back after long wait, Smart phone you're mine now. Unlisurf, tethering and all that rocks! woot! I still need CC to dl apple apps. Give me CC number and call me maybe?! And to that, I rocked the phone on Eastwood for dinner date. Kaloka, we had celebration for acquiring it and not the phone itself (cos iPhone 5 is coming out). I had Strawberry Shortcake of Mary Grace,sweet!

Well at least the story didn't ended with pissing me off, but mission accomplished!

remember:

When in rocky roads, when pushed with willing heart, you will run into pavement at some point. So keep pushing!! I-Push mo yan! Diba if you are not working hard for it then it is really not that important simply because you did not sweat your armpit on achieving it. Simple things are good, but hard things were really the ones that leave mark. Kase pag hindi mahirap bale wala lang. So better chase the rocky roads at first so that later on you'll appreciate outcome the more! Iba na pinaghirapan no! And one thing I learned, It's really the hardest things in life that brings meaning to it, patience and persistence to adhere adversities along the way is the key to success. So why love simple things when it only requires easy way, I think applicable lang sila sa mga materialistic, math problems and coding. But hey all those simple optimal solutions were actually derived from complex, looong formulas and codes. Simple forms were formulated from complex equations right Einstein? HAHA! 

xoxo
Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment