Monday, August 6, 2012

What 'it' Taught

There were days I cried. 
Days I was foolish to search for answers I might regret to know in the end.
But..
Those were the days...
Those experiences opened my mind to a whole new perspective. I found meaning to everything I do, even the little things that was not usually acknowledged before.
I drew closer to God, when I was weak He made my heart brave.
I realized this is about growth and maturity everyone has to go through. These changes taught me lessons to become a better person. It made me stronger and wiser. 

At some point I experienced lost and defeat. I struggled and pray more often that ever.
The feeling of grievance, dismay and disappointment combined together created a wound so deep it cannot be healed overnight. I took the hard blow and was caught off guard. It felt unfamiliar there was no guide handbook, no people around to explain what the hell was this about. And there I was, thinking. Praying. Until one day, it all made sense...

I learned to accept the fact that in order to grow I need to leave those I cannot bear to live, those I cannot tolerate and those foreseen as burden in future. As I grew older I leaned toward the  most prioritized goal. I get to choose what I want most and work for it. I invest more time to be with people with the same interest, goal and affection. Now I am in the process of learning to love a person without expectations and commitment. In love, I do away to decisions that may jeopardize his own purpose of living. That way we build boundaries and earn respect to our individuality. I believe the most important building blocks in relationships are Trust and Respect. In God's time, when decisions are ready to unfold things will work out fine.

Issues will never run out. So in order to overcome act like a bamboo were it sway and bends to great winds. People become tough in times like these. We become more of ourselves when thrown to adversities. Life is not always about winning, what matters most is the process of finding yourself a midst the hardships.
Defeat.Grief.Acceptance.Peace.Strength.Will.Drive.Achieve.Purpose = Happiness :)

Sanity my friend (crazy out, sane inside)
Stay right on track.
xoxo Fran





No comments:

Post a Comment